So we have a slight turn of events today. At this morning's ultrasound, the doctor found that my follicles are actually growing (I guess the hot water bottle's helping). The largest follicle measured at a whopping 19mm (anything about 18 mm is usually mature), another at 18 mm and a couple at 15 mm. So they are a lot more optimistic and allowing me to continue my meds for an extra day just to see if these 15s grow a little more. If we do have at least 4 mature follicles, we are likely to go for IVF this weekend after all! (OMG)
My estradiol level was at 694, so it's more than doubled since the last couple of days. Moving in the right direction so far hopefully. But I'm not banking on it until I hear the word from the doctor's mouth.
Another doctor's visit tomorrow, so more updates coming up.
No comments:
Post a Comment