"Your uterus is cooperating nicely," my RE said this morning. Only in a fertility clinic.
It's day 5 of my frozen embryo transfer (FET) cycle and things are looking great. I've been on estrace twice a day and my uterus lining is at "6 Type 1." I honestly don't know what that means (probably should find out) but the RE said that they usually start progesterone at "7 Type 1" so he thinks I'm actually about 90% to my ideal uterus lining. He also thought that I'm actually ahead of schedule, so it seems that we may be able to transfer sooner than anticipated. Fingers crossed, people.
My estrace is now increased to 3 times a day. (Yay, more estrogen). Honestly though, I am not feeling much side effects from the estrace, except that I feel like I usually do mid-cycle (right before ovulation)... even though I know it's technically just days since my cycle began. I guess that's the beauty of a synthetic cycle - they can manipulate your cycle to fit the timing of an embryo transfer right down to a tee.
I'm back in for monitoring in 5 days, and then I believe the ever-so-dreaded progesterone-in-oil shots will begin. I honestly had a mini panic attack when the package from the pharmacy arrived yesterday. From what I have read online, it will literally be a pain in the butt.
No comments:
Post a Comment